Click here to go to our online survey. Be sure to read the rules before voting, and thanks!
Stay tuned for information regarding our Best of Lake Minnetonka event, sponsored by Canine Club.
It's time for you to vote on your favorite Lake Minnetonka businesses, shops, food, drink, landmarks, hot spots and more in our 2013 Best of Lake Minnetonka readers' choice survey. This year's rules are slightly different, so please read carefully.
5 Simple Rules*
1. One entry allowed per person; each ballot must include a first and last name and contact information.
2. Ballots must be entered by February 28, 2013
3. Voters must fill in at least 10 categories to have their ballot counted.
4. Voters may not vote for the same establishment in more than three categories.
5. All nominations must be located within the Lake Minnetonka community.
*If any rule is not adhered to, entire ballot may be thrown out. All results subject to editorial discretion.
Best weekend brunch
Best date night
Best happy hour
Best bar food
Best ice cream
Best furniture store
Best place for unusual gifts
Best place to buy jeans
Best small business customer service
Best pet grooming
Best pet store
Best yoga studio
Best day care
Best kids' party spot
Best high school teacher
Best vision/eyewear/eye care
Best financial advisor
Best place to take kids on a rainy day
Best place for live music
Best place to take out-of-town guests
Best shoe store
*All categories subject to change.