Minneapolis Motor Sports Opens on East Side of Lake Minnetonka

Minneapolis Motor Sports opens on the east side of Lake Minnetonka
The Spyder F3 motocycle, available at Minneapolis Motor Sports

What’s summer without the occasional rev of an engine? For those who enjoy a bit of adrenaline on summer afternoons, Lake Minnetonka has a new store for all your motorsport needs. From four-wheelers to Jetskis, St. Boni Motor Sports has long been a destination for snow, water and off-road sports—and this year, they’ve expanded to an eastside location.

“It’s right on people’s way home from work,” says Jenna Anthony, St. Boni Motor Sports representative, “and more retail-focused. They can stop and grab a lifejacket on their way home or to the cabin.”

Expansion to the east side of Lake Minnetonka will result in a wider audience—something made possible by intuitive technology advances. Mark Niforopulos, general manager of the new location, says, “We serve about 5 percent of the population in our industry, and the products have become so much easier to use over the last five to 10 years that, now, we’re introducing it to the other 95 percent of the population.”

What, exactly, can you expect to see at the new store? “We’re selling Can-Am ‘Spyder’ motorcycles, ATVs and side-by-sides, Sea-Doo personal watercrafts and Ski-Doo snowmobiles,” says Anthony. Be sure to stop in—new products are coming in all the time, and test rides are a guaranteed good time.

St. Boni Motorsports
4120 Steiner St.
St. Bonifacius
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
Thursdays 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
Saturdays 9 a.m.–5 p.m.