Thanks to all who voted for the 2015 Best of Lake Minnetonka! Tickets for our awards event go on sale December 10. The event will be held on Thursday, February 5, 5:30-7:30 p.m., at the Lafayette Club.
We are excited to announce that the 2015 Best of Lake Minnetonka survey is here! Don't miss your chance to vote for your favorite shops, restaurants, people, hot spots and more. By popular demand, we'll also be printing the results of the annual readers' choice survey in a special edition of Lake Minnetonka Magazine, and we'll need your help to fill it with the best Lake Minnetonka has to offer.
Take a look at this year’s voting rules and guidelines and our full list of categories. We'll be accepting surveys October 1-November 15, with results to be announced at the Best of Lake Minnetonka event. This year's rules are slightly different, so please read carefully. Questions can be sent to digital editor, Megan Gosch, at email@example.com. Be sure to read the Best of 2015 FAQ page, too!
Click here to vote for the 2015 Best of Lake Minnetonka!
5 Simple Rules*
- One entry allowed per person; each survey must include a first and last name and contact information. We do check the IP addresses of submitted surveys to eliminate unacceptable surveys. Only one survey is allowed per IP address.
- Surveys must be entered by 5:00 p.m. on November 15, 2014.
- Voters must fill in at least 10 categories to have their survey counted.
- Voters may not vote for the same establishment in more than three categories.
- All nominations must be located within the Lake Minnetonka community, including: Minnetonka, Wayzata, Minnetonka Beach, Spring Park, Long Lake, Orono, Mound, Shorewood, Excelsior, Minnetrista, Tonka Bay, Greenwood, Woodland and Deephaven .
*If any rule is not adhered to, the entire survey may be thrown out. All results subject to editorial discretion.
Food and Restaurants
Date night spot
Place for craft beer on tap
Health & Wellness
Fitness studio/yoga studio
Senior living residence
Kids & Family & Pets
Place to spoil your pet
Real estate agent
Small-business customer service
Boutique Gift shop
+ Editor’s picks